What's new

FoxCookiesTLADL's Staff Application

FoxCookies49

About You:
✦ What is your in-game name?
FoxCookiesTLADL
✦ What is your Discord tag? (i.e Mistakably#7435)
FoxCookies49#5187
✦ What is your timezone?
PST/PDT
✦ How old are you?
✦ Do you have a working Discord mic?
Yes
✦ Can you speak any other languages?
No

Staff Related Questions (Minimum of 3 sentences required):

✦ Do you have any past experience with staffing? Be detailed.
I was Head Manager on a server called RainbowMC. It is a really small server with hardly any player-base, but it was fun to staff with my friend.

I am currently Staff Manager on TheGodsMC. It's my responsibility to view all staff applications and all recruitment for staff, and promote/demote players. It's kind of interesting because I had originally plied for helper, and immediately after the interview the owner asked me if I wanted to be staff manager, though I was a year underage.

I am Admin on wolf Survival. A small smp server. It's my job to monitor chat and help people. However, the server is offline most of the time.

I was Jr. Admin on NeptuneCraft. It is a skyblock server in development. I unfortunately didn't get to help much, since I could only start helping once the server opened. I had to resign due to some IRL issues.

I was Moderator on LegacyMC. I helped host events, and I monitored chat and helper players out. Many of the players on that server said I was one of the best staff. I resigned on that server because it had poor management and a dying community.

I was Jr. Mod and Builder on AuraCraftMC. It was a small but fun community. Unfortunately, it closed down for at least all of October due to lack of funding.

I was Helper on LightningPvP. It was my job there to help out on the discord while the server was being developed. I was demoted/fired due to horrible spelling (which I have now corrected). That server shut down a week later due to a disagreement between the owners.

✦ What makes you stand out from other applicants?

I am experienced in all areas as staff. I have worked in lower positions like Helper, and in Management positions. I know how to constructively give feedback, and how to accept feedback and accurately apply it to myself. I am active and committed, I will not slack off as staff. And I can give useful and accurate answers to questions players might have.

✦ What do you believe makes a good staff member overall?

Trust-able: A staff team is built on trust. Whenever you give someone a staff role, you show your trust in them.

Active: A staff member must be active, so that they can do there job. There is no sense in being an inactive staff, because you cannot do your job.

Mature: Staff must be mature. You cannot have immature people running your server, as they might not make the best decisions, which can cause havoc.

✦ If you were accepted, what would you struggle with as a staff member?
I sometimes struggle with big lists of things to do i.e. tons of people asking things all at once. However, if I simply work on each task one-by-one, this will not be a problem.

✦ Why would you like to be staff on this server?
I'd like to staff on this server for the following reasons:

-The server's community is amazing. I think it would be a good opportunity for me to help contribute to this community .

-When I play on it, there are a lot of times no staff on. Usually I try to help answer the questions new players have. And there are also people who sometimes break rules when no staff are on which can destroy player experience. As staff, I could help fix both of those problems. New players can know that they can come to me and get help, and players tempted to break rules have to think twice about because I am on.

-I'd love to learn from the staff team here. On a lot of the server's I've staffed, the staff teams didn't communicate or teach me. I think it would be a great opportunity for me to learn for your incredible staff team

✦ In your opinion, what would make you a good staff member?

-I am incredibly active. When I grind on a server, I spend all of my free time on non-stop gaming. And when I'm not online, I always have discord notifications on and can help people on the discord.

-I can work well in a team. Whether it's authority telling me what to do, or when I need to organize a team to run effectively, I communicate, receive and give constructive feedback, and I avoid arguing.

✦ How active can you be on the server?
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday 1-6 hours
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays 1-4 hours

Agreements:

✦ If denied, do you agree not to argue with the decision?
Yes. There is no point arguing over this decision. Any decision involving staff applications is well thought and best for the server. Arguing about it only wastes staff time and makes me look stupid. If I want the answer to change, I will work on the critiqued areas and re-apply when they are fixed and two weeks is up.

✦ Do you agree not to ask staff to review your application?
Yes. Staff will look at my application when they can. I don't need to spam you guys, because you have more important things to do. I can easily be patient and wait for someone to view my application.

✦ If accepted, do you agree to follow your responsibilities and duties?
Yes. There is no reason why, if I am accepted, that I slack off and not fulfill my role as staff. This role isn't a cheap way to /op, or for the perks. It's so that I can do everything I can to help the server, which I fully intend to do.

Last edited: