What's new

Citrus

REQUIREMENTS:

✦ Must be at least 13 years of age.
✦ Must not have received punishment on the server within the last two weeks.
✦ Be honest, if caught lying your application will be immediately denied.
✦ Do not ask staff to review your application. If caught doing so you will be immediately denied.
✦ Must have a working Discord Mic.

APPLICATION FORMAT:

About You:

✦ What is your in-game name?
CitrusFruit427

✦ What is your Discord tag? (i.e Mistakably#7435)
𝒞𝒾𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈#8370(My name is in a special font)

✦ What is your timezone?
PST/PDT

✦ How old are you?

✦ Do you have a working Discord mic?
Yes

✦ Can you speak any other languages?
Yes, I am extremely fluent in Chinese and English.

Staff Related Questions
(Minimum of 3 sentences required):

✦ Do you have any past experience with staffing? Be detailed.
So far, I have only been staff on a few small discord servers. I have also created some discord servers of my own and I co own a server with a friend. This will be the first time I apply for staff on a decent sized Minecraft server, I know this will lower my chances but I have to start somewhere right?

✦ What makes you stand out from other applicants?
I stand out from other applicants because of maturity. When faced with a player that is not in a good mood, and breaking chat rules as well as being rude to other players of a server, I try to resolve the issue, even if I am not staff. I stand out because I don't react to insults being thrown at me, and won't act out irrationally.

✦ What do you believe makes a good staff member overall?
I believe a good staff member is mature, honest, and never abusing their powers to get something. A staff member is given these permissions to help and develop a server, not to use to take advantage of the players. I think that a good staff member should know a lot about the server itself, so he/she can help players who are in need of it(i.e. bugs, how does this work? etc.).

✦ If you were accepted, what would you struggle with as a staff member?
I would struggle with my overall studies. Currently, the time I am allowed to play each day is structured in a way so that I can complete my studies. I am taking advanced math and ELA courses, both which have a lot of homework. I also have a lot of classes outside of school.

I would also struggle with not being able to play on other servers. I admit, I love Hypixel Skyblock, but being staff on here means I can't play there anymore. This however, is a sacrifice I am willing to make, so I can help develop and grow this server.

✦ Why would you like to be staff on this server?
I would like to be staff on this server because frankly, I want the experience; to feel what it is like being a staff member. I also think this will help me when I get a job on might have to manage people. And as this is mostly likely not the only server I might apply for staff, being a staff member on ColourMc might help increase my chances when I apply for staff on other bigger servers. The process of applying for staff itself also might give me some experience on how it is like when I apply for a job, a college, etc.

✦ In your opinion, what would make you a good staff member?
I think I would make a good staff member because integrity and honestly are my strengths. I would never use my permissions to take advantage over someone. I am overall mature, and rarely act out irrationaly, even if someone else is doing that to me. I also like to help people who are in need of it as that fills me up inside. I learn things kind of quickly, so understanding how the server works should be no issue.

✦ How active can you be on the server?
Weekdays: 45 minutes
Weekends: 2 hours(in 30 minute intervals)

Agreements:

✦ If denied, do you agree not to argue with the decision?
Yes, I understand that this will just waste the administration team's time and is not worth it.
✦ Do you agree not to ask staff to review your application?
Yes, I understand that this will just annoy the admin team, making them not want to accept you
✦ If accepted, do you agree to follow your responsibilities and duties?
Yes, I understand that this is the basis of being staff: following your duties.

Last edited: